- Can I send E-mail to a patient?
- How do I apply for employment at Lakeland Regional Medical Center?
- How do I send mail to a patient?
- How do I get to Lakeland Regional Medical Center?
- How do I get a copy of my medical record(s)?
- How do I register for a community education program?
- How do I register for childbirth classes?
- What classes and support groups are offered at LRMC?
- How do I obtain a birth certificate?
LRMC does not have the capability to send individual E-mails to patients at this time.
Please visit our employment opportunities online.
Send mail to:
Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Patient’s Room Number
P.O. Box 95448
Lakeland, FL 33804-5448
You can find directions to LRMC as well as information about parking and a map of the campus on our Directions page.
You will need to contact the Medical Records department at (863) 687-1067. Because of confidentiality regulations, these requests cannot be made on-line.
Call the LRMC registration line at (863) 687-1400.
Call (863) 687-1100 ext. 2097. You can also register on line by choosing a class and filling out the online registration form. Visit our Support Groups & Classes page for more info.
You can find a complete list of classes and support groups on our Support Groups & Classes page.
To obtain a birth certificate for someone born at Lakeland Regional Medical Center, contact the Polk County Office of Vital Statistics at (863) 519-7900.