School of Radiologic Technology
Welcome to the exciting field of Radiologic Technology. As you read through this catalog, you will be taking your first step into a fascinating career in one of today's most vital health care fields.
As a Radiologic Technologist, you are part of a highly educated team of health care professionals who are dedicated to bringing health and well-being to thousands of people. You’ll work with some of the most advanced diagnostic equipment available today, and will enjoy the title of Technologist in the highest sense of the word.
Lakeland Regional Medical Center School of Radiologic Technology, providing the best educational experiences.
Our Core Purpose / Mission
Graduating individuals with the qualities, knowledge, and competencies necessary to become Registered Radiologic Technologists.
Our Values & Beliefs
Accountability, Care, Courtesy, Integrity, Stewardship, and Quality
- Students will demonstrate competence for successful practice as entry level radiographers.
- Students will develop and demonstrate growth, professional ethics, and characteristics of a healthcare practitioner.
- Students will demonstrate abilities in effective communication with staff and patients.
- Students will apply critical thinking and problem solving skills necessary for professional practice.
- The program will help to effectively meet the community need for certified radiographers.
- For more information please read our School of Radiologic Technology Brochure .
- Review our Technical Performance Standards
- Radiology School Application for Admission in the School of Radiologic Technology
- Download the Applicant Reference Form
- Our Student Observation Orientation Handbook is also available
- American Society of Radiologic Technologists
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Florida Health and Human Services – Radiation Control
- Florida Society of Radiologic Technologists
For any questions you may have please e-mail Barbara.Sanders@lrmc.com.
We are fully accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology.