Pharmacy Residency Program
At Lakeland Regional Medical Center, we are committed to the provision of outstanding post-graduate residency training programs. We look forward to working with you as you continue your professional development and training. We believe that our residency program will offer you the experiences needed in order to grow professionally. Whatever your professional goals may be, at LRMC, we will help you develop the knowledge, skills and abilities to achieve them.
About Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Lakeland Regional Health Systems, Inc. includes Lakeland Regional Medical Center, an 851-bed, not-for-profit hospital with more than 4,500 employees and an active medical staff of 484 physicians. With 186,000 patient days, 3,500 births and 38,000 inpatient discharges each year, Lakeland Regional Medical Center is the fifth largest hospital in Florida.
Why Choose LRMC For Your Residency
- The busiest single site Emergency Department in the state.
- A level II trauma center providing initial trauma care, regardless of the injury, with physician subspecialists.
- The only primary stroke center in the area with advanced technology to treat strokes beyond three hours.
- Neurosurgeons specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of brain, spinal and neck injuries and illness.
- The most established heart program in Polk County.
- Unlimited medical library access
- Free Parking.