Pharmacy Residency Programs
Thank you for your interest in the residency programs at Lakeland Regional Medical Center (LRMC). At LRMC we are committed to outstanding post graduate residency training. The residency programs offer the experiences needed in order to grow professionally and develop the knowledge and skills to become a confident and competent practitioner. The programs offered at LRMC include a PGY1 Pharmacy (ASHP accredited), as well as, PGY2 Critical Care (ASHP accreditation candidate), Emergency Medicine (ASHP accreditation candidate), and Pain Management and Palliative Care (ASHP accreditation pre-candidate) Residency.
About Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Lakeland Regional Health Systems, Inc. includes Lakeland Regional Medical Center, an 851-bed, not-for-profit hospital with more than 4,500 employees and an active medical staff of 484 physicians. With 186,000 patient days, 3,500 births and 38,000 inpatient discharges each year, Lakeland Regional Medical Center is the fifth largest hospital in Florida.
Why Choose LRMC For Your Residency
- The busiest single site Emergency Department in the state.
- A level II trauma center providing initial trauma care, regardless of the injury, with physician subspecialists.
- The only primary stroke center in the area with advanced technology to treat strokes beyond three hours.
- Neurosurgeons specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of brain, spinal and neck injuries and illness.
- The most established heart program in Polk County.
- Unlimited medical library access
- Free Parking.