Clinical Trial #BN-301:
- Vaccine therapy for men with rising PSA or new bone lesions or enlarging soft tissue mass following treatment with hormone therapy for prostate cancer.
- Participants qualify if between 18-85 years of age with a testosterone level less than 50. PSA has to have risen at least two times or there is evidence of a new bone lesion. Participants must have had a previous small pox vaccination.
- Exclusions include, but are not limited to: Prior Taxotere treatment, splenectomy or immunodeficiency, inflammatory eye disease, prior Provenge treatment, active skin disease, atopic dermatitis and an egg or Gentamycin allergy.
Clinical Trial # S1216:
- Androgen deprivation with Casodex or TAK-700 for men with newly diagnosed metastatic, hormone sensitive disease.
- Participants must have a PSA of 2 or greater and soft tissue AND/OR bone metastases. Prior neo-adjuvant or adjuvant treatment is allowed if it was greater than 2 years ago. Prior palliative radiation is allowed. Patients may currently be on bisphosphonates.
- Exclusions include, but are not limited to: Brain metastases, uncontrolled hypertension, bilateral orchiectomy, adrenal insufficiency, HIV, HEP B and HEP C.
Clinical Trial #70807:
- Participants must have a clinical stage of less than or equal to T2a and have chosen active surveillance. This trial collects data with respects to dietary intervention versus unchanged diet.
- Participants must be 50-80 years of age with less than 25% positive cores from biopsy.
- Participants equal to or under the age of 70 are required to have a gleason score no higher than 6.
- Participants over the age of 70 are required to have a gleason score no higher than 7.
- Exclusions include, but are not limited to: prior radiation, surgery or androgen deprivation and must not be currently consuming six (6) or more fruits or vegetables daily.