Clinical Trial # 20110147:
- Naproxen or Loratadine for bone pain associated with Pegfilgrastim treatment for Breast Cancer patients stages I, II or III.
- Participants must be newly diagnosed, no prior chemotherapy, and have at least four (4) cycles of chemotherapy planned (but they can not be weekly treatments).
- Exclusions include, but are not limited to: Another cancer within the past five (5) years, current chronic pain, bleeding disorders, chronic use of NSAIDS or steroids, prior use of G-CSF or chemotherapy.
Clinical Trial #B-43:
- Radiation with or without Herceptin after surgery for women with Her 2 positive Ductal Carcinoma in situ.
- Participants can have Ductal Carcinoma in situ and Lobular Carcinoma in situ, but not invasive. Lumpectomy surgery only. Participation must begin prior to the 120th day from surgery.
- Exclusions include, but are not limited to: Contralateral breast cancer, multicentric disease, partial breast radiation, active cardiac disease, uncontrolled blood pressure, history of CHF, cardiomyopathy or a recent MI.
Clinical Trial #97609:
- Evaluates the effects of whole breast radiation on the appearance of the breast for women who receive radiation following surgery.
- Participants must be in the post-op period with whole breast radiation being planned.
- Exclusions include, but are not limited to: prior radiation, concurrent chemotherapy, immediate reconstruction or brachytherapy.
Clinical Trial B-49:
- Anthracycline versus Docetaxel with Cytoxin for patients who do not have residual disease but are considered high risk for recurrence or progression.
- Participants must have unilateral invasive adenocarcinoma, stage pT1-3, pN0-3b. pN0 participants must be ER/PR negative or T1c+. A sentinel lymph node disection must have been performed.
- Exclusions include, but are not limited to: Tumors classified as T4, contralateral or synchronous disease, unstable diabetes or active heart disease.